Real estate development and property
Real Estate Development and Property Due Diligence
- Under your "Right-to-Audit" clause, IMS works with owners and developers regarding suspect change orders, material expenditures and costs.
- IMS will step in and analyze subcontractor and vendor billing as well as subsequent payments.
Discover Missed Revenue Opportunities
In addition to commercial real estate financial due diligence, IMS is available to conduct due diligence on new construction, existing or redevelopment projects. IMS looks for missed opportunities that would lead to additional sources of revenue. These opportunities can exist from the offering of new services, the better use of labor or improved operations.
Property Due Diligence includes:
- Review of the Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Review of Leases to include Terms and Concessions.
- Underwriting and Financial Analysis
- Mechanical/Physical Inspections
- Review of all Service Contracts
- Review Energy Saving Measures Offering Cost Cutting Tips
- Review of Property Appraisal, Estoppels, SNDAs and Closing Statements
- Review of Property's Books and Records to Include CAM Reconciliations, Aging Reports, Warranties, Parking Requirements and Property Tax Appeals
Copyright 2015-17 Ipsen Management Services